Professional Services in Columbia, PA
We are a small, unique stable located in Lancaster County Pennsylvania offering trail rides on a Tennessee Walking Horse or Kentucky Mountain Saddle Horse. We specialize in a personal experience taking only one or two riders at a time. Our horses are housed in an extremely clean custom built barn, which even includes a shower for the horses with both hot and cold running water! Safety for the rider and the horse is our biggest priority. We inspect the tack for each ride and provide and require safety helmets and instructions for all riders.
What is a Tennessee Walking Horse?
The Tennessee Walker is a composite of the Thoroughbred, Standardbred, American Saddlebred and the Morgan blood. They were developed over 100 years ago because plantation owners wanted a comfortable ride for their long journey from one plantation to another. They are great for trail riding because of their smooth gaits, stamina and easy temperaments.
- Guided Trail Rides
Rates & Information
- Rates are $45 for one person or $80 for two. A ride generally lasts about 70 minutes
- Cash payments only, sorry no credit cards or checks
- Riders must be 12 years of age or older
- Join our Frequent Rider Program - Ride 5 times and get the 6th ride at half price
- Gift certificates are available
- If no experience lessons provided
For more details or to make an appointment call 717-684-5728 or 717-371-2251 (cell)
All appointments must be made 24 Hours in advance.
We only take out a maximum of 2 people at a time.
Please call for reservations; our weeks book quickly.Closed Thursdays.